counter easy hit Kimberty Books PDF for Free: Download Morality One PDF Free

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Download Morality One PDF Free

Morality One PDF
By:James West
Published on 2000-12-20 by Xlibris Corporation


When I retired, I wanted to write about my experiences. The problem was that I didnt know the first think about writing. I was capable when writing reports. I could wow you with my PowerPoint presentation, but writing a book was new. So, what could be so hard. I had spent many hours on airplanes reading a variety of books. I launched into my writing career. As this was my first book, I was willing to spend money to have my manuscript professionally edited. The result damaged my ego for some time. Everything was out of order. My paragraphing was pitiful. My character development was non-existent. Added to this was two pages of rules. Some of these I had never heard of. This was worse than a F grade on a term paper. It was no grade. The effort was rejected. I set about to rewrite the whole thing. Rules were followed. The story followed a time line. My characters became people. My story was placed in the time of Iraq, Saddam Hussein, and weapons of mass destruction (WMDs). I put together an ideal CIA team. First was the timeless professional. Add the technical cyber geek. Then came the all-American football player and last but not least you have the beautiful blonde. A spy thriller, a love story, and the sought after WMD makes for an exciting reading pleasure. Try it, you will like it.

This Book was ranked at 27 by Google Books for keyword Recessed Lighting.

Book ID of Morality One's Books is -e-KAAAAQBAJ, Book which was written byJames Westhave ETAG "35m5dxKNYpg"

Book which was published by Xlibris Corporation since 2000-12-20 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781462804429 and ISBN 10 Code is 146280442X

Reading Mode in Text Status is true and Reading Mode in Image Status is true

Book which have "292 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryFiction

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is true and in ePub is true

Book Preview


Download Morality One PDF Free

Download Morality One Books Free

Download Morality One Free

Download Morality One PDF

Download Morality One Books

No comments:

Post a Comment